Monday, July 21, 2014

It's development time!


I've been trying to publish some apps since a long time ago, but between the college, the college job and my current job I was not being able to take some time for my personal projects.
But finally here I am with my shinny Android developer account ready to publish some apps and games made entirely by myself.

About me... I'm a full-time developer with a lot of experience developing with Visual Studio and C#, also I have many games written in GameMaker (my second favorite IDE). So I'm kind of newbie with Android, but I'm starting to like it very much. And I am also a graphics designer enthusiast (I love "playing" with Photoshop, Blender and Bryce 3D).

So for beginning I guess this is it. I hope my future apps and games can get a place in your favorite digital library.

-plr-

No comments:

Post a Comment